We’re looking for an out-of-the-box thinker with a good sense-of-humor and a great attitude to join our product development team. As one of five software engineers for Bizo, you will take responsibility for developing key components of the Bizographic Targeting Platform, a revolutionary new way to target business advertising online. You will be a key player on an incredible team as we build our world-beating, game-changing, and massively-scalable bizographic advertising and targeting platform.
We’re a small team of very talented people (if we don’t say so ourselves!). We use Agile development methodologies. We care about high quality results, not how many hours you’re in the office. We develop on Mac, run on the Cloud, and use Google Apps. We don’t write huge requirements documents or TPS reports. We believe there is no spoon!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Entrepreneurial / Hacker spirit
- Track record of achievement
- Hands on problem solver that enjoys cracking difficult nuts
- Enjoys working on teams
- Experience working with highly scalable systems
- Linux/Unix proficiency
- Amazon Web Services experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field – points for advanced degrees
- Willing to blog about Bizo Dev :)
- Gets stuff done!
- Bonus points for MDS (Mad Bocce Skills)
- All Clouds, all the time: Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine
Send me your resume and a cover letter if you are interested in joining our team.comments powered by Disqus