Web / UI / UX Designer (San Francisco)
We’re looking for an out-of-the-box thinker with a good sense-of-humor and a great attitude to join our product development team. As the first in-house Web / UI / UX Designer for Bizo, you will take responsibility for developing easy, powerful, consistent and high velocity web and interaction designs across all Bizo web products as well as marketing materials related to the Bizographic Targeting Platform, a revolutionary new way to target business advertising online. You will be a key player on an incredible team as we build our world-beating, game-changing, and massively scalable bizographic advertising and targeting platform.
We’re a small team of very talented people (if we do say so ourselves!). We use Agile development methodologies. We care about high quality results, not how many hours you’re in the office. We believe in strong design that helps people!
The Ideal Candidate
- Entrepreneurial / Hacker spirit
- Experience/Expertise with Adobe Illustrator (and/or similar design tools)
- Strong CSS skills
- Strong HTML skills
- Understands the value of mock-ups (points for Balsamiq experience)
- Flash experience (bonus but not required)
- Enjoys working on teams
- Educational background or industry experience in Design or related field – points for advanced degrees
Please send a resume, cover letter and link to online portfolio to: email@example.com powered by Disqus